- From the center of Seoul drive west-north-west on highway 70 along the north bank of the Han river.
- Zero your odometer as you pass Songsan Bridge.
- Drive west past the Haengjusansang temple and past Haengju and Kimpo bridges.
- At about 15 km, turn right off the highway at Changhang Interchange - see the direction sign for (Ilsan) "Lake Park".
- At about 16.5 km you can use an underpass to save a couple of minutes.
- At approx 17 km (2200 m from the IC- see map!), turn right.
- At the second traffic lights from there - with E-Mart department store on the left across the junction - you can turn right then almost immediately left.
- (Alternatively, continue to the third traffic lights and turn right twice.)
- Find a parking spot, then look for hashers in the little park.
If you have problems getting to the venue you can call:
017-356-6822 or 031-906-3685.
Bring some warmer clothes for the on-after!! There will be the usual snacks and drinks afterwards.
See you there!